- This event has passed.
Midtown: I Love Bacon Tour
June 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
ATTENTION BACON LOVERS
In honor of “The Bacon Brothers” playing at the MLK Main Stage for The Rochester International Jazz Fest, we present to you,
The Midtown “I LOVE BACON” Tour June 24th, 6PM – 8:30PM.
Participating Midtown Venues:
- 6pm – Check-in and get you wristband
The Commissary located at 250 E Main St. with Phil Tomasso from Something Delicious Bakery featuring his famous bacon recipes from his appearance on Food Network’s “Guy’s Chance of a Lifetime”
- Bar Bantam located at 1 South Clinton Ave in the Metropolitan
- Branca located at 280 E Broad St in Tower 280
- POP ROC located at 45 Euclid Street in the new SPACE building
- Free Jazz Fest Concert Featuring The Bacon Brothers at Martin Luther King Park Stage